Privacy of Donors
The Information We Collect
When you register with Mending Kids via this website, text message, or other mobile platforms, you provide us with certain personal information, such as your name, your email address, your telephone number, your address, your gender and any other personal or preference information that you provide to us. Mending Kids may also collect information about you from other sources, such as newspapers, blogs, and instant messaging services in order to provide you with more useful information and a more personalized experience. By communicating with Mending Kids, you are consenting to have your personal data transferred to and processed in the United States.
Use of Information Obtained by Mending Kids
Mending Kids may send you announcements from time to time through phone, email, or text message. In regards to broadcast text messages, you may opt-out of these communications. If you do not wish to receive them, you may text "STOP" to the received message.
Sharing Your Information with Third Parties
We do not provide contact information to third party marketers without your permission. We share your information with third parties only in limited circumstances where we believe such sharing is 1) legally required or, 2) permitted by you.
- Specifically, we may use third parties to facilitate our business, such as to host the service at a co-location facility for servers, to send out email updates about Mending Kids, to remove repetitive information from our user lists, to process payments for products or services, or to provide search results or links (including sponsored links). In connection with these offerings and business operations, our service providers may have access to your personal information for use for a limited time in connection with these business activities. Where we utilize third parties for the processing of any personal information, we implement reasonable contractual and technical protections limiting the use of that information to the Mending Kids-specified purposes.
- In conjunction with the use of the Mending Kids Platform, third parties who agree to abide by the Mending Kids Platform Terms of Service, including restrictions on access, storage and use of such data, may have limited access to your personal information. We have undertaken contractual and technical steps to restrict possible misuse of such information by such third parties, but of course cannot and do not guarantee that all third parties will abide by such agreements. Please report any suspected misuse of information through the Mending Kids Platform here and we will investigate any such claim and take appropriate action against the third party.
- We may be required to disclose user information pursuant to lawful requests, such as subpoenas or court orders, or in compliance with applicable laws. We do not reveal information until we have a good faith belief that an information request by law enforcement or private litigants meets applicable legal standards. Additionally, we may share account or other information when we believe it is necessary to comply with law, to protect our interests or property, to prevent fraud or other illegal activity perpetrated through the Mending Kids service or using the Mending Kids name, or to prevent imminent bodily harm. This may include sharing information with other companies, lawyers, agents or government agencies.
- We let you choose to share information with marketers or electronic commerce providers through sponsored groups or other on-site offers.
Because email and instant messaging are not recognized as secure communications, we request that you not send private information to us by email or instant messaging services. If you have any questions about the security of Mending Kids Web Site, please contact us.
- Address: 2307 W Olive Ave. Suite B, Burbank, CA 91506
- Fax: (818) 843-6365
- Email: or use the contact form on this page.